FREE e-book cover templates
- 7 easy-to-edit Google Slides templates
- Amazon’s recommended size / dimensions
- All images from Unsplash – free to use or replace with your own
- Make use of the vast selection of Google Fonts
- Export hi-res JPG or PDF
- WAY more user-friendly than Word! 🙂
Here’s how it works
As you click on the button below, Google will prompt you to make a copy of the Google Slides document. The new file will be saved in your Google Drive. Nobody else will have access to the file unless you share it.
If, at any time, you want to go back to the original template and start again, just click on this same button and create a new copy of the original file.
Obviously, you will need a Google account (such as Gmail) to access the templates. Luckily, those are pretty easy (and free) to obtain.